Prof. Dr. Osman Mohamud Dufle
Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies and Research Centre
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the School of Postgraduate Studies of the Benadir University- The leading University in Somalia. The School has demonstrated excellence in its activities. We irrevocably committed to sustaining this culture and to develop the school.
Our goal is to deliver quality education in the higher levels of different fields. We provide you with opportunity to grow and increase your knowledge, through joint programs with international University of Africa (Sudan), Makerere University, Istanbul Madeniyet University and more others.
Through our Postgraduate programs, we want to produce higher levels manpower that have undergone intensive quality training and provisional courses. I hereby welcome you once again to the school of postgraduate and wish you remarkable success in your academic endeavor. Best wishes for you all!
- Postgraduate Diploma in Research Methodology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Logistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sharia and Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arbitration
- Master of General surgery
- Master of Internal medicine
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Pediatrics
- Master of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Master of Medical laboratory
- Master of Tropical and Infectious Diseases
- Master of Public Health in Nutrition
- Master of Disaster Resilience and Leadership
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fiqhi
- Master of Public Law
- Master Private Law
- Master of Islamic Studies
- Master of Usul Al-Fiqhi
- Master of Legitimate Policy
- Master of Arabic Language
- PhD in Law
- PhD in Islamic Studies
- PhD in Islamic Sharia
- Application Letter.
- Four Passport Size Photoes.
- Copy and Original of Secondry, University Certificates and Transcripts.
- CV and Experience Letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters from your Previous Lectuters.
- Receipt of Registration Fee.
- Other Requirements for eligibility Regarding to the specific specialization.