Transfer of Student
Transfer students are those who have already attended any other universities. Whether you’ve taken a few classes or are far along in your studies somewhere else, you can do more at the Benadir University.
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credit hours at another institution have a unique admissions process which only looks at university transcript(s), rather than high school information.
You must apply to university as a transfer student if you’ve graduated from high school and have earned 12 or more credits at another university since then. If you’ve enrolled as a full-time student at another institution, you’re also considered a transfer applicant.
Before you apply, be sure to review our checklist to make sure you have all the things you need for your transfer application.
- The Transfer Common Application (CA) or Universal Application including:
- Academic Evaluation (CA) or Professor Recommendation (UCA)
- College Report
- Mid-Term Report
- Benadir University Transfer Questions and Writing Supplement (CA) or Transfer Supplement (UCA)
- Standardized test scores (if taken)
- Official secondary/high school and all college transcripts
- Application fee or fee waiver
- Items required by the university to which you’ve applied:
- Design submissions
- Course descriptions.
For submission options, see Supporting Materials under Admissions Requirements.